Colomba is the typical leavened, dove-shaped Easter cake of the Italian tradition, which is given as a symbol of peace and love. It has a soft dough and releases a unique scent of yeast and butter. It is a specialty for your Easter, made with quality raw materials.
The Traditional Colomba dough is filled with cubes of candied orange, and the surface is covered with icing, granulated sugar, and whole almonds. Ideal for lovers of the flavor and fragrance of candied orange.
- Available, delivery time 2-3 days
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping for orders over €75
- Weight: 1kg
- Region: Umbria
- Ingredients Wheat flour, candied orange peels, butter, icing 11%, eggs, sugar, sugar grains, egg yolk, natural yeast, almonds, milk, glucose syrup, emulsifiers: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids; salt, flavourings. May contains other nuts, soy and mustard.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
- Shelf-life: 6 months
Nutritional Information per 100g
|Energy:||412 kcal / 1762 kj|
|- of which saturate:||9.7 g|
|- of which sugars:||33 g|
Orders are typically fulfilled within 1 to 2 business days of order placement. All shipping estimates below include handling time. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has shipped.
- Free shipping for orders over € 75.00
- Fixed-rate of € 9.00 for orders up to 74.99
- Deliveries throughout the European Union. Taxes included