The Flavours of Emilia Romagna
- Organic Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro "Puntoeacapo" (750ml)
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Ragù Bolognese (200g)
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI "Il Tinello" Yellow Label (250ml)
- Salame Piacentino PDO (500g)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Organic Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro "Puntoeacapo" (750ml) - La Piana - The Lambrusco "Puntoeacapo" from the La Piana winery is an organic wine from the DOC area of the municipality of Castelvetro, in the province of Modena, produced exclusively with Lambrusco Grasparossa grapes.
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Tagliatelle is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnano trademark requires.
- Ragù Bolognese (200g) - La Dispensa di Amerigo - This classic ragù bolognese is made following the traditional recipe, by using beef and pork meat slowly cooked under low fire; which is what gives the decisive and unique taste.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) - Il Borgo del Gazzano - This Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO is a genuinely exceptional cheese with a strong flavour and a unique consistency.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI "Il Tinello" Yellow Label (250ml) - Il Borgo del Balsamico - Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI branded under "Il Tinello" line is an artisanal product that comes from the skilful ageing process of a traditional mixture composed of grape must and a small percentage of wine vinegar. The ageing takes place in oak barrels.
- Salame Piacentino PDO (500g) - Salumi Grosseti - Salame Piacentino is a cured meat typical of Piacenza in Emilia Romagna region.
- Gift Box size: 33x33x17 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.