Pici con Ragù di Chianina box
Our Pici con Ragù di Chianina box top-quality pasta from Antico Pastificio Morelli (Tuscany), a classic Chianina ragù made following the traditional recipe, organic Parmigiano Reggiano and organic Parmigiano Reggiano. The perfects ingredients for a tasty Italian Pici con Ragù di Chianina.
The Pici con Ragù di Chianina box contains:
- Pici (500g) by Antico Pastificio Morelli
- Ragù di Chianina (280g) by La Bottega del Trippaio
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) by Il Borgo del Gazzano
- Extra virgin olive oil (100 ml) by Group Soi
Cooking Instruction Tips for preparing our Pici con Ragù di Chianina
COOKS IN: 15 MINUTES
- First put a pot with plenty of water over medium heate
- When the water starts boiling, add the salt and then put the pasta
- Meanwhile, pour the Chianina ragout into a large pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a little bit of pasta cooking water
- Mix everything together to obtain a homogeneous sauce
- Drain the Pici directly into the sauce and stir to mix everything
- Serve with basil leaves and grated Parmigiano Reggiano to taste
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.