Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Organic Tamia Gold 500ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Organic certified, Tamìa gold is the extra virgin olive oil from the Tuscian territory. Care in growing, extraction with the most innovative techniques and the cultivar used, allow this extra virgin olive oil to contain an extremely high concentration of polyphenols, essential elements to exalt the aromas and for our health. It is characterised by a medium/high degree fruity and medium/high degree of bitter and spicy with a prevailing hint of fresh almond and light sensations of grass and artichoke.
It is suggested to use TAMIA GOLD to prepare bruschetta, omelette, white meat frying, shellfish starters, bluefish au gratin, spaghetti with bottarga, carpaccio and red meat tartare, tuna salad, beans soup, first dishes with ragout, vegetables au gratin, baked red meats and game, hard matured cheese, buffalo’s milk mozzarella, a teaspoon in the baby’s food.
- Weight: 500 ml
- Region: Lazio
- Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil
- Cultivar: Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino
- Flavour: Medium / high level of fruitiness and medium / high level of bitter and spicy with a prevalent hint of fresh almond and light sensations of grass and artichoke.
- Storage temperature: 15 - 16° C
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources.
- Shelf-life: 18 months