Coppa Piacentina PDO 900g
Coppa Piacentina is a PDO cured meat typical of Piacenza in the Emilia Romagna region. The raw material is the muscles of the pig’s neck, combined with a mixture of salt and spices. Rubbed and wrapped in a natural skin of pork wrap called "lard skin". The curing phase usually lasts from six months up to one year, depending on the size.
Coppa Piacentina can be enjoyed with the classic Torta Fritta or pickled vegetables. Perfectly paired with red wines, such as sparkling Gutturnio or Barbera; among white wines, we recommend Ortrugo Piacentino or Prosecco brut.
- Weight: approx. 900g air-dried
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Ingredients: Pork, salt, spices
- Storage temperature: < 8° C
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
- Shelf-life: 90 days from the date of production