Spaghetti with anchovies
Here is how to prepare spaghetti with anchovies, a very simple but tasty first dish. The spaghetti with anchovies and breadcrumbs is indeed the ideal recipe for those who want to bring to the table a tasty but quick dish!
- Cut bread into pieces and crumble into a food processor. Toast bread crumbs with some oil into a non-stick pan.
- Cook anchovies with a few tablespoons of oil into another pan. Add minced garlic, chili pepper and desalinated capers. Cook for a couple of minutes over low heat.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water and drain when still firm to the bite. Transfer to the pan with the sauce.
- Turn the heat up. Add toasted bread crumbs and sauté.
- Top with a fistful of grated pecorino cheese.