This quinoa salad recipe is a very good idea! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, celery, carrots and zucchini.
PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
COOKING TIME 20 minutes
Celery, carrots and zucchini
1 Mozzarella Fior di Latte
Some pieces of pane carasau (Sardinian flatbread), toasted with rosemary
- Cook the quinoa for 20 minutes in salted water and let cool
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes. Sauté the vegetables in a pan with oil and add the quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper and arrange on the plate using a food ring mould.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and place on top of the quinoa. Cut the tofu into cubes, brown in a pan and add to the salad.
- Complete with some pieces of pane carasau and a few basil leaves.
The Chef's suggestion
For a nice colour contrast, add a green apple and minced raisins to the quinoa!