Greek cake with amaretti and chocolate
A Chocolate Amaretto Cake that could be served with whipped cream and amaretti biscuits. Easy to make and perfect for entertaining
PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
COOKING TIME 45 minutes
1 puff pastry
150g 00 flour
- Using a double boiler, melt butter with sugar.
- Remove from heat and add in sequence egg yolks, chocolate (finely chopped), crushed amaretti, flour and beaten egg whites.
- Place the puff pastry on a round cake pan.
- Pour the mixture on the pastry and cook at 160°C for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool. Top with icing sugar and serve
The Chef’s Suggestion
For a successful result, add a package of yeast to the mixture.
Also in Italian style
Create rich and creamy chocolate truffle at home. Find out our recipe!
A risotto in which red wine is in a perfect contrast with the fat texture of the sausage.
Pesto is one of the best kown italian cold sauce