Creamy risotto with marinated shrimps
Here’s a version of risotto between land and sea, cooked and raw: a mixture of two cheeses, shrimps almost raw and lemon scents.
PREPARATION TIME 20 minutes
COOKING TIME 15 minutes
2l vegetable stock
150g crescenza cheese
32 shrimps (oil, vinegar and lime to marinate)
2 shallots, minced
Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Clean the shrimps. Marinate in oil, salt, pepper lime and a few drops of vinegar.
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- In a casserole, sauté the minced shallots with some olive oil. Add the rice, toast it well and simmer with white wine until reduced.
- Add the stock a little at a time and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the crescenza cheese and Parmesan.
- Add a small amount of lemon zest and a few drops of its juice.
- To serve, add the marinated shrimp (well drained from the marinading) and some almond flakes.
The Chef’s Suggestion
For the best marination, start steeping the shrimps a few hours before cooking the risotto or, if you have some time, the day before.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Italian style
Create rich and creamy chocolate truffle at home. Find out our recipe!
A risotto in which red wine is in a perfect contrast with the fat texture of the sausage.
Pesto is one of the best kown italian cold sauce