Creamy risotto with marinated shrimps
Here’s a version of risotto between land and sea, cooked and raw: a mixture of two cheeses, shrimps almost raw and lemon scents.
- Clean the shrimps. Marinate in oil, salt, pepper lime and a few drops of vinegar.
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- In a casserole, sauté the minced shallots with some olive oil. Add the rice, toast it well and simmer with white wine until reduced.
- Add the stock a little at a time and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the crescenza cheese and Parmesan.
- Add a small amount of lemon zest and a few drops of its juice.
- To serve, add the marinated shrimp (well drained from the marinading) and some almond flakes.