Creamy cauliflower soup with chicken bites
Creamy cauliflower soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition!
- Cube the chicken fillets. Pan fry with a spoon of olive oil and set aside.
- For the cauliflower soup, heat one spoon of oil into a pan.
- Add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped cauliflower, vegetable stock and milk.
- Cook from 10 to 12 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor and blend to a pureed soup.
- Return the puréed soup mixture to the pan and heat.
- To serve, add chicken bites and top with pepper flavoured oil and black pepper grains.