Creamy cauliflower soup with chicken bites
Creamy cauliflower soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition!
PREPARATION TIME 20 minutes
COOKING TIME Chicken 15 minutes, Soup 12 minutes
750g cauliflower, roughly chopped
2 chicken fillets
1 minced onion
250ml low-fat milk
1 L vegetable stock
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Pepper flavoured olive oil
Black pepper grains to garnish
- Cube the chicken fillets. Pan fry with a spoon of olive oil and set aside.
- For the cauliflower soup, heat one spoon of oil into a pan.
- Add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped cauliflower, vegetable stock and milk.
- Cook from 10 to 12 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor and blend to a pureed soup.
- Return the puréed soup mixture to the pan and heat.
- To serve, add chicken bites and top with pepper flavoured oil and black pepper grains.
Also in Italian style
Create rich and creamy chocolate truffle at home. Find out our recipe!
A risotto in which red wine is in a perfect contrast with the fat texture of the sausage.
Pesto is one of the best kown italian cold sauce