These are our tips to create rich and creamy chocolate truffles at home! The result will be amazing 😋
- Chop the chocolate and tip into a large bowl.
- Put the cream and the vanilla bean into a small saucepan and heat until the cream reaches the simmering point.
- Remove from heat and pour on the chocolate into the bowl. Add butter and stir vigorously until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden.
- Dust an aluminium foil with 5 spoons of cocoa powder.
- Roll small pieces of the dough between your palms to create chocolate pralines.
- Then roll the truffles into cocoa until evenly coated.
- Place them in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.